The CTA decal contains marking options for all operators of the F6F Hellcat fighter. Including such rare ones as the Uruguayan Navy. In addition, decal include nostalgic FROG and NOVO options for a reproduce the same markings on modern kits. Great choice for numerous 1/72 scale Grumman Hellcat models: Hasegawa, Cyber Hobby, Eduard, Italeri, Academy, Hobby Boss, Airfix, Heller, Matchbox and other many more. To order page
- F6F-3 BuNo.04872 No,00 flown by Cdr James H. Flatley, CVAG-5, USS Yorktown, 6 May, 1943.
- F6F-3 BuNo.04787 8-F-33, VF-8, USS Intrepid, August 1943.
- F6F-3N BuNo.26011 N39 flown by Lt Russ Reiser of VF(N)-76 Det 2, USS Hornet,19 April, 1944.
- Hellcat F.Mk.I, JV108/EB, 800 Sqn, FAA, HMS Emperor, Fighter escort for "Operation Tungsten" attacks on "Tirpitz", August 1944.
- Hellcat F.Mk.I, JV147/5A, 1839 Sqn, FAA, HMS Indomitable, Indian Ocean, October 1944.
- F6F-5 Hellcat, Captured Aircraft, ?-801 BuNo.71441, ex White "29" of VF-44 from USS Langley, Yokosuka Airfield, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, Spring 1945.
- F6F-5 Hellcat, 76828 1.F.11, Flottille 1F, Aeronautique Navale, PA ARROMANCHES, Indochine, Septembre 1951.
- F6F-5 Hellcat, 40151 A-401, Escuadron de Caza, La Base Aeronaval No. 2 C/C, Aviacion Naval Uruguaya, 1955.