Lack of decals stops many of us from building kits. Now - one problem is less...
Drag from stash your Mach2, Airmodel, and maybe Rareplan kit and build it! New "Cut then Add" decal will give a realistic look to your AJ Savage kit! The searches, comparisons, research, and help of hobby colleagues were embodied in the new original CTA decal for the 1/72 North American AJ Savage.
- AJ-1 Savage, 122591 / NB2, VC-5 “Savage Sons”, USS Coral Sea, April 1950. Early production aircraft with sliding canopy frame, without fitted prop spinners.
- AJ-1 Savage, NF4 / 124176 “ICHI BAN!”, VC-6 “Fleurs”, USS Kearsarge, July 1952.
- Retrofitted AJ-1 Savage, FG7 / 124856, VC-9 “Hooters”, USS Lake Champlain, January 1956.
- AJ-2 Savage, NH5 / 130415, VC-7 “Peacemakers”, USS Lake Champlain, December 1955.
- AJ-2P Savage, PB6 / 129185, VJ-61, USS Hornet, August 1955.