Well, after all, I roll out new decal. This for V-Bombers fans. I find strange that 1/144 Valiant, Vulcan, Victor don't have any Anti-flash markings.
Decal include next markings:
- Vickers Valiant B(K)Mk.1 XD818, No.49 Squadron. Operation Grapple. First drop Hydrogen Bomb. Malden Island, South Pacific, 15 May 1957.
- Vickers Valiant B.1 WZ401, No.207 Squadron. RAF Marham, flown by W/Cdr A D Dick, AFC. November 1963.
- Avro Vulcan B.2 XH562, No.35 Squadron. RAF, 1962.
- Avro Vulcan B.2 XM570, No.27 Squadron. RAF Scampton, 1963.
- Handley Page Victor B.Mk.2 XL158, No.139 Squadron. RAF Wittering, early 1960s.
- Handley Page Victor B.Mk.2 XM715, No.100 Squadron. RAF Wittering, April 1963.
Some aircraft is early type.
This all for today.